Ways to Share Constitution Booklets
Sharing the Constitution can be fun! Here are some ways to share the Constitution with your friends and family:
- How about using the Constitution booklets as unique dinner party place settings, so each guest gets one as a take-home gift.
- Leave these Constitution booklets at your gym's magazine rack by the cardio equipment.
- Mail them to your representatives!
- Hole punch the corner of the booklet and use a colorful ribbon to make a ornament to hang from the Christmas tree.
- Make it a class project! Have your students create their own pocket Constitutions.
- Hand these Constitution booklets out to trick-or-treaters at Halloween...but don't forget the candy!
- Leave a few in your doctors' offices.
- This booklet makes a great stocking stuffer!
Use different colors of paper for various holidays and themes.
Got a great way to share these Constitution booklets? We want to hear from you! Send us your ideas and photos